retreat, repeat, connect
The Samarya Center is built on the values of community and connection. Inviting past students to join us on yoga teacher training not only enhances the experience of the students through connection to the community and the diversity of our staff, but it builds our strength in keeping our connection strong and learning from one another, especially as we all grow and change.
We are now offering an wonderful new opportunity for our former students, Samarya community members, and students interested in the full IMT and Adult Level 1 training to join us as a participant for a portion of the residential training in the spirit of reconnecting with our Samarya satsang, held with love in the nourishing refuge of the Grunewald Guild and the Plain valley.
This means that if you are:
- A graduate of our YTT and still need to complete a Level 1 training for your Yoga Alliance certification you can truly have your cake and eat it too, by completing the Level 1 training within the retreat.
- If you are interested in the IMT track, you will be able to complete the Adult Level 1 training in a retreat format
- If you are wanting to increase your skills in teaching yoga to adults, you will get the benefit of the Level 1 training as well as the retreat experience
- Dinner on the first day, three meals on the second day and third days, and breakfast and lunch on the last day.
- Opportunity to deepen your connection to the teachings and to the community
- A place and time to retreat and refresh – you have no duties or obligations
- Three nights of single or double lodgings (tent and RV options also available)
- Access to Molly, faculty and YTT assistants and daily teachings on yoga and contemplative practices
- Daily morning yoga practice
- Wood fired sauna
- Walks in the mountains and along the river and opportunities to see the wildlife of the plain valley
September 23 – 26, 2018: This three-day option is open to all and will include IMT and Adults Level 1 – please add $50 admin fee
September 26 – 29, 2018: This three day option is only open to students who have previously attended the two week residential
September 29 – October 2, 2018: This three day option is only open to students who have previously attended the two week residential
To receive early bird pricing, payment must be made in full by August 21 2018. Prices increase by $100 for registrations made after August 21st.
- Camping/RV hook-up: $545 early bird, $645 regular registration
- Dorm room: $690 early bird, $790 regular registration
- Double room: $765 early bird, $865 regular registration
- Single room: $840 early bird, $940 regular registration
*For the IMT and Adults weekend, add $50 admin fee
NOTE: Early registration rates are valid through August 21. Cancellations before 30 days will be refunded in full. Cancellations made within the 30 day prior window will be as follows: Before August 31: 75% refund. Between August 31 and September 10: 50 % refund Between September 10 and September 20: 25% refund. After September 20 – no refunds. However, all retained fees may be applied to any other workshop or training offered by Molly Lannon Kenny
Sign me up!
Follow the links below to sign up and to make a payment. Please note: payment must be made in full by August 21, 2018 in order to receive early registration rates.