personal yoga retreats in mexico
One-of-a-Kind Yoga Experiences
Have you wanted to go on a yoga retreat but been unable to find one that fits your schedule? Have you seen retreats that interest you but are missing some key elements? Have you wanted to dive deeper into your own spiritual practice but are unsure just how to do that?
Consider a personal yoga retreat with Molly at her home in Mexico. On these individually designed retreats, the student has the opportunity to choose the length of the retreat (four days/three nights or seven days/six nights), the time that works best according to your schedule and the scope and focus of the retreat.
Molly is happy to personalize your experience to meet your needs and desires. She has been inspired to do these retreats after many years of taking students on retreat all over the world and attending retreats herself. Her greatest inspiration has been her own personal retreats with her teacher, Ram Dass. In personal retreat, the student gets to have an individual experience that is tailored specifically to their needs, and perhaps greatest of all, gets to utilize the teacher’s knowledge and insight in the most meaningful way.
Cost depends on the length of your yoga retreat in Mexico:
- Four days/three nights: $1050 per person
- Seven days/six nights: $1800 per person
This is a flat rate irrespective of group number or changes made to the package by the student. The fee includes:
- Puerto Vallarta (PVR) airport pick up and drop off
- Arrival night dinner
- Clean, comfortable hotel accommodations (including pool)
- Personal yoga class each morning
- Daily homemade local breakfasts
- Two or four hour-long individual sessions with Molly (if you come as a group, these sessions will be shared or divided, depending on the desire of the group)
- Two or four outings to nearby destinations.
- Attendance at Molly’s twice weekly community English classes
- Attendance at Molly’s public yoga class
For an additional cost, we can also arrange massage, Spanish lessons, or any other activities that interest you.
If you have questions or would like to schedule a yoga retreat in Mexico, please contact Molly.