Samarya Yoga and Integrated Movement Therapy Training Commitment to Financial Accessibility
Please read carefully and use only for IMT Basics, Level 1 or Level 2 trainings, or for online trainings, including Yoga and Social Change, Roots to Fruits, or the “Dropping In” series.
Integrated Movement Therapy and Samarya Yoga were born out of the dedication to making yoga and yoga therapy accessible to as many people as possible. As part of this mission, we are deeply committed to making our trainings available in as many ways as we can. Please read through the following guidelines carefully. Know that you are not the only one applying and it is up to the teacher to decide how to disseminate funds for scholarship. Therefore, your application should be as complete and convincing as possible.
Interested applicants must complete and submit the application by deadline, no exceptions.
Because of our commitment to inclusivity and affordability, we are often asked if we can provide discounts for upcoming workshops and trainings. In an effort to meet this demand while maintaining sustainability, we have established the following opportunities, which may be used for IMT Basics, Level 1 or Level 2 trainings, or for online trainings, including Yoga and Social Change, Roots to Fruits, or the “Dropping In” series.
For each workshop or training,
- One (1) attendee may receive up to a 25% discount off of the regular registration rate.
- One (1) attendee may receive up to a 50% discount off of the regular registration rate.
- Students may receive up to two discounts during the calendar year.
- The discount may be used for any online course, including Roots to Fruits, “Dropping In,” Yoga and Social Change, IMT Basics or Level 1 training and/or Level 2 training; but not for IMT Advanced training or Internship.
- The discount applies only to workshop tuition.
- The individual receiving the discount may not receive the discount more than three times in total.
- It is not guaranteed that the attendee will receive the same discount amount each time.
- In order to be considered, the workshop attendee must submit an application for discount no later than twenty-one (21) days prior to the early registration deadline for in person workshops, and 14 days prior to the start of online workshops. No exceptions.
- A separate application must be submitted each time an attendee requests a discount. Applications are considered on merit. Please be thorough and convincing in your application.
- The tuition less the discounted amount is to be paid in full within one week of notification for in person workshops, and within three days of notification for online workshops, otherwise the discount is forfeited.